Fs Recorder

Tab

Hello everyone, i am using FSX

Is it normal that when I play a record from FSRecorder, the AI aircraft lights doesn´t show at any moment, no strobes, no landing, no beacon?

I have the lights section checked but it doesnt work, the aircraft doesnt have lights, and it would be very nice to see the plane in the dark , and not only using it during the day.

Thank You

You have 'record' parameters/options and then you have 'replay' parameters/options. To see 'lights' you need to turn on option to show lights in replay options screen. I believe that will fix your problem.

FSRecorder has a LOT of options. Learning curve is steep. But once you catch on you will enjoy it more.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).