Constellation in Brisbane

Rupert

While summering in the warmth I found a friend to loan me a big bird. I've been way busy trying to fly it with only a flight engineer to help. But here are a few shots of it.

Too busy to take any shots while on approach or landing. Too tired to try another flight today! Maybe I'll do more another day if I can find someone to fly 2nd seat. I was scared to death on final that if I took another shot I'd pull a Peer01 and get this fine plane wet!! :eek::eek:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Tower View.jpg

4 Takeoff Roll.jpg

5.jpg

Michael

Edited by Rupert
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Yeah!! I almost got a a very nice Constellation on my canopy! :mad: Only thanks to my amazing airmanship I could avoid a collision, with a magnificent turn I ended in the drink! Not funny you hear! And NOT my fault! PAH! Can you call a tow truck?

Please click on this wet pic to enlarge:

Wet feet againb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah!! I almost got a a very nice Constellation on my canopy! :mad: Only thanks to my amazing airmanship I could avoid a collision, with a magnificent turn I ended in the drink! Not funny you hear! And NOT my fault! PAH! Can you call a tow truck?

Please click on this wet pic to enlarge:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]228733[/ATTACH]

Shame on me!!! I listened to the ATC and they told me it was all clear!! I had no idea Peer was near! I'm shocked we both survived!!!

"I'm shocked we both survived!!!" Can't imagine you're shocked because you survived.......:mad: I'm still floating around, call that tow truck you hear!

Can anyone loan me a Flying Crane? If so, I can go out and pull the old boy out again. I don't think a tow truck would be very successful in the quagmire.

Michael

I think you can jump in and tie a rope to my T-28. You can swim back with the rope, pull the plane to the bank and give the rope to the Tow-truck driver. Capito? Yes? OK! I'm in the bar around the corner. I offer you a few drinks (on your own account of course:mad:) when my plane is out. Good luck!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good pics. of the Connie in Brisbane Michael. :cool: It seems that someone must make water wings for aircraft.:D

Thanks Larry! That's a tough plane to fly solo and take screen shots as well!

And you provided a pretty good description most of the flights flown by "someone"! ;)

Michael