Hey Everybody , intro and little help maybe ,,

jimfish52

Hi All

Quick introduction , Jim , or Jim fish nickname. My wife is happy with me spending money on p.c as it meant me giving up paragliding and not ending up in A and C . I have i9 11th gen , 32 ram , RTX 3070ti GPU , 1 TB ssd m.2 C drive and 2 TB ssd m.2 D drive .

I own MSFS 2020 deluxe and Xplane 11 ,

So far I've had some really kind folk help me out with installation and settings. I'm not a nuisance , i will always try to sort something myself before bothering people , I chose to go XC with paragliding [ cross country ] , which meant going above the altitude of legal requirements .So had to pass air law , meteology exams etc. .

BUT BUT HELP , I'm not the best on p.c , i am getting around it , so there may be the odd question on my graphics card if ok. It works great , but seems strange that a certain part in the GeForce RTX settings i have to unselect my graphics card and have it as automatic choice , or something like that .

ill tell you what it is , ill go take a look and can tell you what it is if your interested , as i know this is a flight sim forum and not a computer forum,

That said ive owned MSFS and xplane less than a week and im crazy hooked .

Happy new year Jim