Foot Pedals

NavyDoc

Are the Logitech foot pedals compatible with the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke with Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant? Also, has anyone had experience with the Dell 34 inch curved monitor (S3422DWE)? I am conflicted between this monitor and the Asus 34 inch curved VG34VQ61B. Any help appreciated.

This site is for advice for 'Auto Sports Simulation' ONLY and not for hardware, etc. 'ASS' is for vehicles, specifically Race Cars, for FS9/FSX simulation. Sorry.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 7 months later...
As I understand it compatibility is more for the sim than hardware. Incompatibility would be from assigning them to the wrong place. Using brake instead of brake axis for example. As far as monitors the only thing Dell and I believe Asus does is buy them and rebrand them which most others do to. so, I would look for the speck you want or need and then look for the reputation of the reseller and how they stand behind them and buy from the seller who does the best job. There are only a couple of manufactures of screens so software is where one will stand out above others.