Graf Zeppelin by Thomas Ruth

Petter1

Thomas Ruth years ago released unfinished copies of the Graf Zeppelin and Hindenburg airships. However I do have a completed copy of the Hindenburg, but still looking for the Graf. I have seen pics of a completed graf on the web at various sites.

Does anyone have a copy or know I can find the completed ship? There is also a USS Macon for fsx only, does anyone know of a working fs9 copy.

Thanks to all in advance.

Edited by Nels_Anderson

Hi. I have not come across any addons by Thomas Ruth but I did find two freeware files for the Grafzeppelin Airship. Both are very nice renditions. I have zipped them and uploaded them to this site for you. Look in the new downloads section of FS2004 and hopefully they will be there by tomorrow.

I see from your post that you already have the Hindenburg model. I could not find a USS Macon. Is it an airship or an floating vessel as in a ship? I do have a Goodyear Blimp in US Navy colours though.

Happy flying in your airships, Mark.

• 1 month later...
There is also a USS Macon for fsx only, does anyone know of a working fs9 copy.

Several weeks ago you asked for the USS Macon airship. 'Sunnyvale Air Station circa 1933' scenery inccludes an AI version. Maybe that could be of use as well.

51924356209_b7a7f3f959_b.jpg

Bernard