ATC voice recognition besides MCE?

xtc

Hey guys, as a former owner of MCE (Multi Crew Experience) I was wondering is there anything that responds to the exact ATC commands? (I don't just mean option numbers) I say former owner because I purchased MCE several years ago and kept my last reg key and emails as far as I could go back including some with MCE. I tried to register my software again but the folks at MCE say that because I didn't have the original purchase email (these things get lost over time and many moves) I'm SOL. So I paid 70 backs for this 12 years ago and I won't re-buy this again. I found that IYP (It's your plane) was pretty good but I can't seem to see that for sale anymore. I've seen other suggestions but videos only show simple control surface commands and such and not interacting directly with the default ATC. Things like Voice Attack look interesting but again, I haven't seen anyone actually use ATC voice script. Any ideas would be appreciated. Cheers! Edited by xtc

• 2 weeks later...
Well, no replies and over 1600 views. Guess what? I had to bite the bullet and buy it again and I'm glad I did. Works great off the bat and I am recapturing the immersive joy I had with this thing in years past.:)