Another Peerhoven

ColR1948

I bought this from a guy in Amsterdam, seems he's got a bit of a reputation as being an honest and noble airman, well I must give him credit. When I first saw the aircraft I was about to turn away and go but he persuaded me to give it a test flight, to my amazement it did fly good. I said to him, "I'll have it, it just needs a bit of loving care and attention." He was annoyed and replied, "What do you mean it needs a bit of loving care and attention, I give all my aircraft that, there is nothing you need to do to it, it's perfect."

spartan rusty.jpg

Col.

Yes, this is one my latest additions to the "Star Fleet". First class rental plane and a real beauty as you can see. We're busy installing things for the check ride. Thanks for the free advertisements my friend. You'll receive a free sticker with my portrait and a golden membership for the famous "von Peerhoven International Fan Club World-Wide" You belong to the happy-few from now on. Congrats. :cool:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:eek: Your heading scared me out of a year's growth (thanks) I thought His Highness had been cloned?!

Thankfully it's only more of his flying (or not?) rubbish. :) Just imagine and army of cloned Jans. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

That would solve all problems on this world: an army of well trained nose-punchers, all very handsome, noble, honest and amazing airmen. YES! :p

It would solve the unemployment problem, just think of all the little white cottages they would need to build. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

very nice, the cockpit I mean.

The planes could do with a bit of spit and polish..

Sorry JK, those are his "spit and polish" aircraft. You wouldn't believe how the other ones in his hanger look!! :eek::eek:

That's why I'm keeping his green King Air safe in Kentucky. ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.