Not for sale

adamb

Looks like Sir Peerhoven flew a fire bomber full of excrement over that innocent 150...not nice! Haha

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Might Be for Sale (Cheap)

Beautiful Cessna 150

Serial Number: Obscured/Unknown

Registration #: Various

Total Time: 27,893

Engine Notes: Spin-on oil filter (just will not spin off), crankcase replaced in 1963

Airframe Notes: Complete & detailed (sometimes) logs since last owner (a devious, shifty rogue).

Avionics/Radios: Radio Shack ZR-443 Nav/Com 2, handheld 1030/1090 MHZ transponder with headphone and microphone input jacks.

Additional equipment: Used rotten flat tires, attachment kit for floats, rope seat belts & wood forklift pallet floor covering kit Installed 1965

Exterior/Interior Notes: Mottled dark red-rusty brownish exterior with greenish moldy slimy cloth Interior . Should clean up nicely.

Peerhoven Aircraft Sales, Amsterdam (Cash Only and Positively No Returns!)

Larry

Can you imagine, flying (wonder?) to your FAA designee to get your checkride, and to see his/her face when they walk out and see this aircraft?? I bet they wouldn't even get in to it! FAILED, NOT HAPPENING, this month, this year, probably not this Century! :rolleyes:

Way to go Jan P!!!

Rick :cool::cool:

can you imagine, flying (wonder?) to your faa designee to get your checkride, and to see his/her face when they walk out and see this aircraft?? I bet they wouldn't even get in to it! Failed, not happening, this month, this year, probably not this century! :rolleyes:

Way to go jan p!!!

Rick :cool::cool:

hahahahahaha. :d

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where did you find that paint job Adam? Flightsim.to? Looks awesome, and I'm sure Peerehoven would have made some very expensive noises with it by now, and it would not be so complete if he had actually flown it.... :D :D :D

Barry, the paints did come from Fligjtsim.to. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]