Thread: Aig forum

Thumbs down Aig forum

Hi!, I wonder how many people managed to register with AIG forum, I found it really, really annoying. Because I wanted the AIG software for live traffic enhanchment , to install it. it asked to log into their web forum, but I could not register because the page is really too much to bother with, if you try to register with Aig forum you will find out why. It seems AIG does not want a lot of people to use their software. They created something good -shame not for everybody

It took me like 5 minutes.

I have done it and it couldn't be easier.
    Whats your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by PauloG01 View Post
    I have done it and it couldn't be easier.
    Whats your issue?
    Hi! I spent about two and half hours to answer the varification questions but could not do it even I have had given correct answers by searching google and still it says incorrect answers like what is the code for ROME I put LIRF another was what was the code for SAO PAOLO I put SBGR, 757 EIS year I put 1983 and the massage comes they are incorrect and all those answers I got from Google. If you would like to see if they are wrong or right. Thanks for your reply

Those questions are to register on the AIG forums, you don't need to do that to download the software.
    Click on one of the AI Manager links at the bottom of this page: https://www.alpha-india.net/ai-manager/
    Click on the Traffic Controller link at the bottom of this page: http://www.alpha-india.net/traffic-controller/
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    Those questions are to register on the AIG forums, you don't need to do that to download the software.
    Click on one of the AI Manager links at the bottom of this page: https://www.alpha-india.net/ai-manager/
    Click on the Traffic Controller link at the bottom of this page: http://www.alpha-india.net/traffic-controller/
    Hi!, Tim thank you for your reply. The problem is when you want to setup or install these software, you need to log in onto their web FORUM otherwise you can not install them. I watched two tutorial videos, step by step explained according to those videos I could not skip the log in. Infect you need to log onto two forums one AIG and other one is AVSIM but avsim no problem. Regards

LIRF is FCO.

SBGR is GRU.

Hi!, It's me again I have finally managed to register with AIG Forum. Thanks everybody for all your replies

And the solution was??
    Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 16 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*.

Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLanding View Post
    And the solution was??
    Googling to get all the correct answers and listen to "listen to the letter" voice recording instead of judging the images.