Aircraft Details

ac103010

I don't recall any that don't get information from the aircraft.cfg file, though it might be different fields than you expect. The [flightsim.0] and [flightsim.1] etc. have many lines in each segment. So perhaps you could supply an example of which aircraft that would be.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I don't recall any that don't get information from the aircraft.cfg file, though it might be different fields than you expect. The [flightsim.0] and [flightsim.1] etc. have many lines in each segment. So perhaps you could supply an example of which aircraft that would be.

I recall that in FSX I could find out lots of info in .pdf's in the aircraft folder. Otherwise, be more specific...

And why is it often different from the information, ID, etc., in the aircraft.cfg file?

The info is taken from the [General] section of aircraft.cfg, the active [fltsim.X] section and from the flightplan BGL.

In case of double assignments (eg. flt #) the flightplan takes priority.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Thanks Wim, since I rarely use flight plans in the sim I'd forgotten about that. I also hadn't thought about the OP possibly being in multiplayer instead of looking at AI, in which case any other multiplayer's entry in their connection dialog would affect this.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!