pilot avatar suddenly appearing in the cockpit!

Hi

While flying I sometimes get an avatar to appear at the pilot seat and completely block the way to see the inside of the cockpit. Only way to finalise the flight is to fly from outside of the plane. I have no idea why this guy takes my seat and it is very annoying as I cant make it leave the place. Any idea what I could do?

Hi, I also see the pilot sometimes (in VR)

It’s not ideal, but you could always move your viewpoint forward a bit

There is a similar thread about it from a couple of weeks back…

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?334662-Since-Last-update-I-am-seeing-two-hands-the-back-of-a-pilots-head-and-glasses

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I am using the Piper Arrow 2 from Just Flight. This always happens at the most critical phase... landing. So annoying.

Open the Piper Arrow 2's folder in your Community folder and edit the CAMERAS.CFG to move your eyepoint forward, e.g:

[VIEWS]

eyepoint = 5.2, -0.9, -0.2 ; (feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

Add 6 inches (0.5) like so:

[VIEWS]

eyepoint = 5.7, -0.9, -0.2 ; (feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datum

NOTE: I don't have this plane so the above settings are from the Blackbox Islander, but you get the idea.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I am using the Piper Arrow 2 from Just Flight. This always happens at the most critical phase... landing. So annoying.

In addition to @Tiger1962 excellent suggestions, I would also go onto their forums and report this issue.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality