Fueling panel door won't open. rfp 747-200

williyam

The fuel panel door won't open. i had years ago the same problem and i solved it then. But i have forgotten how. Searched on the inernet for a solution, nothing to be find

Got fs2004 installed on my Windows10 computer took a few evenings but everything is up and running and flying now.

Use to have the cargoloader, passenger loader and the take off calculator too for the ready fdor pushbak 747, they were not coming with the recent download. if anybode knows were to download these utilities it would be apreachiated.

I have Msfs2020, fsx and fs2004 installed and all working well and fly mostly fsx an fs9.

William

Hi,

The fuel panel door only opens when the engines are off (makes sense not to refuel with the engines running, huh?) I hope that's the reason; stumbled over it myself.

I do have the loader utilities available, but not the takeoff calculator (but I have the fuel planner instead); if you can't find them elsewhere, I could upload it to my Google drive for you.

But tell me - does the multiplayer thingy work for you in FS9 / Win10? Mine doesn't, and I don't know why. Have just made a post for that, which is waiting for approval.

Boris

Found the utlities also the take of calculator, it's complete now.

And about the fuelingpanel door you are right engines off and it opened. Thanks for your reply, if you ever need the take of calculator let me know. Never played the multiplayer thing but i gonna look at it and let you know

Found the utlities also the take of calculator, it's complete now.

And about the fuelingpanel door you are right engines off and it opened. Thanks for your reply, if you ever need the take of calculator let me know. Never played the multiplayer thing but i gonna look at it and let you know

where did u find the utilities? i've been scouring the internet off and on for years looking for those, never was able to find them

- bernie

p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession. :o

Found the utilities on my old xp computer harddisk, it,s a zipfile with all the utilities. And it all worked on the new windows 10 64 computer. Can sent it to you if you want.

i would be forever grateful if you could pm it to me. thx!

- bernie

p.s. no need to call me Capt folks, Capt Flappers is just a name my wife teases me with because of my flight sim obsession. :o

Found the utilities on my old xp computer harddisk, it,s a zipfile with all the utilities. And it all worked on the new windows 10 64 computer. Can sent it to you if you want.

oh, thx, i have a bad habit of not checking my inbox.

- bernie

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have another problem:

All of a sudden I can't fuel the plane.

I put the qty that I want, move the preselect switch to the left and finally open all valves but the tanks remain empty.

The blu light goes on and all but they stay on zero

Any idea?