wrong cockpit view in 3rd party aircraft

I am really struggling with this.

When I go from external view to cockpit view, the “stock” airplanes are fine, but in ALL third party airplanes the cockpit view is on the outside to the left of the cockpit. I have reported this to Zen desk but have no reply so I am asking for help from this forum.

I have used the “repair” option, the “reset” option and even uninstalled and reinstalled the sim but the problem never goes away. All these efforts were done after I cleared the community folder and redone the in-game cache, and with all controllers disconnected. My thoughts are that it is something in a “memory” outside of the sim. How do I purge this “memory”

I repeat it is only on third party aircraft – I have three carenado aircraft, three Just flight aircraft, the F-15 – all paid for, as well as some freebee aircraft – ALL completely useless.

I know that this group has worked wonders in the past, I just hope that there is someone in the group that can help me.

The way you set up your views on the stock aircraft, should be the same for the 3rd party. I too use the Caraenado Piper and Just Flight Piper Arrow and have had no problems with the views. For my cockpit view, I get it to where I want it, then press the appropriate key combo (for me it's alwasy Alt-2 for cockpit.
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Try deleting the rolling cache file itself - ROLLINGCACHE.CCC - from this folder:

AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

When you re-boot the sim it'll automatically create a new ROLLINGCACHE.CCC file.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64