Missing Bush Trips

I found some strange things with the new update i.e. that there is a totally hidden place where the community folder hides so in effect there are two community folders now and you need to find the "Official" folder and the Asobo planes, since the update and Windows 11 I have found it very confusing and some of my community additions are not showing up on MSFS2020. So in effect you are adding them to the wrong "Community" folder. I will research a little more and let you know if I find it again, I did locate it once.

I have added Bush Trips to my community folder but they are not showing up in MSMF. Any ideas why not.

Cyber pro AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz 6.0 GB

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

Also make sure you've got installed the required aircraft and liveries. Every bush trip is associated to a specific aircraft.
Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Also it is possible update 7 has "hidden" the Official and Community folders and they are available through the Developers option under virtual files. I have found I needed to add some files into the One Store option not the Community folder. This is a bit of a mystery. It remains to be seen whether this will cause problems.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Just experimented loading some ingamepanels into the official-one store folder accessed from developer-virtual folders and it works fine whereas it do not in the normal community folder--very weird but it works.

I have added Bush Trips to my community folder but they are not showing up in MSMF. Any ideas why not.

Cyber pro AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz 6.0 GB

Are you sure they are bush trips and not flight plans? I have had the experience of downloading and installing what I thought were bush trips from flightsim.to, not finding them in MSFS, and then discovering they were actually flight plans. Just a thought.

Under the Activites, there is a new "Window" ... something about Custom Content... it's where you will find your non-Asobo Bush flights. All the 3rd party Bush flights you downloaded are in there - NOT under "Bush Flights".

NewActivity.jpg

• Like 1

Asus Z590 P, Intel I7-10700K, nVidia RTX 4070, 64gb ram(3200), 2 nvme ssd (2 tb total),

Samsung QN90B 43" 4k@120hz, Bose Companion 5 PC speakers, Velocity Flight One

• 1 year later...

Imagine this happening with your new 6 month old car.

You start it in the morning to go to work and there is a notice on the screen that your car's computer has been updated.

You start driving and your stereo comes on full blast and you cannot turn it down. It starts raining and your wipers no longer work.

You pull over and find out your door will not unlock and the power windows no longer work.

You get towed to the dealer and are informed that they have already had over a hundred calls from people saying they are having the same problems.

Every time there is a new update, it changes my full screen setting to windows view.  This new update turned off the Online Functionality setting.

I don't recall anything like this happening with FSX.    

Even with all the setbacks, I'm glad I upated to MSFS 2020.

7 minutes ago, rudyjo said:

I don't recall anything like this happening with FSX. 

That's what keeps me flying FSX. To me it just gets better with age, or was that I think I get better with age? Who? Where? What were we talking about?

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.