S-Builder Error

beroun

The file is part of the VBasic Runtime, you'll probably need to download and install the VBasic runtime appropriate to your version of Windows.

I've got sBuilder running on my fully updated W10 64bit, so it should work on any version of Windows.

It's a bit "cryptic" in places … follow the demonstration help files closely to get a hang of it ;)

Good luck!

I've got both the dll and the ocx in my C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder, but I don't know or remember how they got there. If I'd received a message like yours, and I may well have done, it'd be second nature for me to go to a page like https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-the-comdlg32-ocx-missing-error-on-windows/ download the file and register it, as described.

Have you installed sBuilder in \Program Files(x86)? If so, I'd suggest installing it somewhere other than the Program Files folder. W10 has this horrible habit of allowing things to apparently install but then not allowing them to run (or run properly)

If you've already done this and it didn't work I've got no further ideas, except possibly to ensure you're doing the registering as administrator.

Good luck!

Thanks Tom. Have downloaded the file and placed it into both folders. Still no luck, I guess I need to change the file privileges. Bit reluctant to do it since when checking the full user access in the file properties I get all kinds of warning messages.

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways