Sim rate--can't see it, can't adjust it

It's assigned, but keyboard R does nothing. Neither does a method I saw online, hit R then ctl-numpad + or -.

Is it broken?

It is not broken. I have some suggestions to help-

Use this mod-https://flightsim.to/file/16358/shift-z-stats

It will show the Sim rate

For me, to get the Sim rate to increase, I hold down the left shift key AND "R", then with my right hand, I use the + or - (to increase or decrease) the sim rate. I do not go above 4X because it can cause the sim to be unstable and cause a CTD (which has happened with me)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

It is not broken. I have some suggestions to help-

Use this mod-https://flightsim.to/file/16358/shift-z-stats

It will show the Sim rate

For me, to get the Sim rate to increase, I hold down the left shift key AND "R", then with my right hand, I use the + or - (to increase or decrease) the sim rate. I do not go above 4X because it can cause the sim to be unstable and cause a CTD (which has happened with me)

Thanks, David, for telling us about the SHIFT + Z mod. Almost a year ago, I started a long thread with my likes and dislikes after half a year of MSFS; among the latter was that you couldn't get the flight parameters in small type at top of the screen like in FSX, P3D. Someone listened, but I didn't get the memo.

Thanks, David, for telling us about the SHIFT + Z mod. Almost a year ago, I started a long thread with my likes and dislikes after half a year of MSFS; among the latter was that you couldn't get the flight parameters in small type at top of the screen like in FSX, P3D. Someone listened, but I didn't get the memo.

You are quite welcome.

And the developer is open to suggestions :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality