Lost outside view

I have been using FS2020 since February and I think it is outstanding. It runs very smoothly with no stutters with most settings at High or Ultra. Despite anticipating problems with each update I have had very few and I have been able to sort out most by myself.

However, following the last update I am having problems accessing the outside view. I was previously able to toggle between cockpit and outside view using the END key. I could hold down my mouse right click to move around in the outside view. Since the last update the END key has no effect. I have tried using the options menu but I have no success to date. I would appreciate if anyone could advise me how I can get the outside view back.

I mainly fly the Flybywire A320, usually relatively short flights within the UK starting from cold and dark and using Simbrief generated flight plans. For low level sightseeing flights I use the Cessna 152 or 172.

I look forward to any advice you can give.

TerryB

Asus ROG STRIX B550, Ryzen 5800X, Gigabyte 3080 10GB, 16GB 3600DDR4, 2 x 500GB SSDs, 3TB HDD, Corsair 4000X case, 27" HP monitor

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay, I have been away from the sim for a while.

I can access the camera settings from the icons at the top of the screen and can choose cockpit, external or showcase during a flight. What I cannot find how to do is to assign a key to toggle between cockpit and external views rather than use the menu to change views, sometimes during a flight I want to change the view quickly.

TerryB

Asus ROG STRIX B550, Ryzen 5800X, Gigabyte 3080 10GB, 16GB 3600DDR4, 2 x 500GB SSDs, 3TB HDD, Corsair 4000X case, 27" HP monitor

The END key has always worked for me.

All I can offer is to check this link Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 keyboard controls guide.

Click on image for larger picture.

https://www.gamesradar.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-keyboard-controls/

KB-Assignments.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Thank you inky160. I have checked the keyboard assignments and END is assigned to the Camera Mode Switch. I have had a quick fly and the switch works as it did before! I don't know what happened for the past few weeks. I put it down to creeping senility!

TerryB