Reverse Thrust not working after WU 7

I have noted this on the MFS Forum, but wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Prior to the update (#7), when flying the 787, on touchdown, I would use a mapped button on my yoke to toggle on Reverse Thrust (RT), then used the throttle lever to increase amount of reverse thrust. Since the last update, this procedure no longer activates RT. The only way I can do it now, is to use my mouse to manually pull back the RT levers.

I tried re-assigning the RT button, but no difference. When I looked at re-binding the button, there are a number of what seem to be confusing "Reverse Thrust" assignment options, including "Hold Reverse Thrust".

It might be a "bug", but does anyone have any opinion or ideas?

Thx.

Tim

My system specs:

W10 64 Bit OEM Version 2004 (19041.685)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E; 32GB RAM

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700KF 8-Core/8-Thread Processor

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super, 8GB

Peripherals: CH Flight Sim Yoke

I have noted this on the MFS Forum, but wondered if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Prior to the update (#7), when flying the 787, on touchdown, I would use a mapped button on my yoke to toggle on Reverse Thrust (RT), then used the throttle lever to increase amount of reverse thrust. Since the last update, this procedure no longer activates RT. The only way I can do it now, is to use my mouse to manually pull back the RT levers.

I tried re-assigning the RT button, but no difference. When I looked at re-binding the button, there are a number of what seem to be confusing "Reverse Thrust" assignment options, including "Hold Reverse Thrust".

It might be a "bug", but does anyone have any opinion or ideas?

Thx.

Tim

My system specs:

W10 64 Bit OEM Version 2004 (19041.685)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E; 32GB RAM

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700KF 8-Core/8-Thread Processor

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super, 8GB

Peripherals: CH Flight Sim Yoke

I noticed the same thing and it really messed up my first couple of landings.:mad: What appears to work is to hold the button while employing the reverse thrust. This is even though I’ve set a button to “Toggle Reverse Thrust”.

Did you check your options settings? After the SU7 update everything got changed and it might be one of the flight assist options??
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I have the same issue. Have it mapped to my Logitech Throttle Quadrant. Worked great up until SU7 and then it went away. I revalidated it and still no luck. I was hoping it wasnt just me.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Did you try holding the button you’ve set?

I had mine mapped to the negative side of the throttles. Bring it back to idle and then pull down on levers 8 and 9. back to idle activated thrust reverse and fwd throttles to increase the reverse thrust.

Thats the way I had it set prior to SU7 and it worked just fine.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and input.

I initially tried holding the RT switch that I always had mapped, but nothing other that an odd "flash" of the levers. I then removed that button and re-mapped it as the RT "Hold" switch. Again, an odd shutter of the lever, but nothing worked.

I did check the Assistance features and nothing looks like a RT options and nothing had been unilaterally changed.

Responses from the MFS Forum site seem to be having similar issues with RT since the last update.

I'll wait a bit and then look at logging a "bug" with Zendesk.

Thanks again.

Tim