Loganair BN-2 from Inverness to Glasgow

tiger1962

Here's a collection of shots showing what's possible with AI Traffic in MSFS these days, featuring the excellent BlackBox Islander. I use Aerosoft Simple Traffic with the (naughty, naughty) RLTS offline package. I have AI Traffic set to Offline with the slider down to just 5%, and ground traffic set to 100%. It's not supposed to work like that but it does on my rig! Generic models are switched Off of course.

At the gate in Inverness with a few RLTS executive jets in the background:

Logan01.jpg

Looking the other way at a Simple Traffic EasyJet:

Logan02.jpg

Taxiing past a couple of RLTS ATR's:

Logan03.jpg

Cruising over the lochs and glens in clear skies - and this is Live Weather in Scotland in November!

Logan04.jpg

Just above the right aileron is a passing airliner, just visible:

Logan05.jpg

Approaching Glasgow and there are four aircraft lining up on the final approach, just visible above and between the left and right wingtips:

Logan06.jpg

Being overtaken by an RLTS TUI flight:

Logan07.jpg

On final approach and I'd be blinded by the light if the sunshade didn't actually work:

Logan08.jpg

Taxiing to the gate at a bustling Glasgow airport - I hope there's room for a little 'un!

Logan09.jpg

At the gate with doors open - yes it can be done with 3rd party aircraft:

Logan10.jpg

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks fellas, and Col, I've also edited the default trafficAircraft.bgl with AIFP to remove the airliners so that it only runs GA aircraft and doesn't conflict with RLTS or Simple Traffic. Quite a job but it seems to be working!

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tim, can't you do that by just putting the airline slider to zero and just have GA, or isn't option available on the new FS?

Col.

There's only one slider for aircraft which covers the lot - the other two are for ships/boats and road vehicles.

Very nicely done Tim! :)

Thanks Adam, much appreciated.