Crash To Desktop Everytime After Last Update

Everytime I press the FLY button it crashes to desktop. Fixes?
Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

I would ensure the Community folder is empty.

Even if you have mods which DID work prior to the update, that is the first thing I would look at.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Everytime I press the FLY button it crashes to desktop. Fixes?

Whenever this happens to me, I go to:

AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

and in that folder I delete the Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files.

Then I launch MSFS, which re-creates the deleted files automatically, and the sim works as normal again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Whenever this happens to me, I go to:

and in that folder I delete the Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files.

Then I launch MSFS, which re-creates the deleted files automatically, and the sim works as normal again.

Tim: I have Windows 11 now and I can't even find MSFS on This PC. So where do I find AppData?

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

Go to File Explorer on your taskbar (the folder icon) and select the View tab. On the top right, tick the Hidden items box.

On the menu on the left, select your C: drive and open the Users folder. Open the folder with your name on, and AppData should be the last folder in the list.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Go to File Explorer on your taskbar (the folder icon) and select the View tab. On the top right, tick the Hidden items box.

On the menu on the left, select your C: drive and open the Users folder. Open the folder with your name on, and AppData should be the last folder in the list.

I found the AppData after you drew me the map. The Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files. were not there. I went back and tried a local flight. It did not crash this time. But, something weird happened on final. I tried to add power to bring my airspeed back up and no matter how much I pushed the throttle levers forward (MP) the engines did not respond. That has never happened before.

I found the AppData after you drew me the map. The Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files were not there.

They aren't in the AppData folder, you have dig deeper:

In the LocalCache folder you'll find the Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files.

They aren't in the AppData folder, you have dig deeper:

In the LocalCache folder you'll find the Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC files.

Found the files this time and deleted them. I flew a local flight and everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks for the help Tim.