DC-4 "Colonial" from New-York City to Quebec

peer01

A very calm virtual flight from NY-City to Quebec Jean-Lesage. I hope you like the pics.

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for your visit!

GREETZ!!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Robert, pas des problemes, bienvenue, c'est par ce que je suis tres jolie et un pilote magnifique!. PAH! Nom d'un chien, la barbe! Vive moi meme! Et: MERCI:):rolleyes: Edit: Le moteur du Citroen est sur le trottoir!

Blair: thanks, of course you're very welcome at the VON Peerhoven Flight School for gifted Pilots and honest Airmen. I'll give you a fantastic offer: Free lessons if you pay them all in advance! I'm a real friend as you know!:o

Colin, thank you very much, I fly virtual jets 2 times a year. A real plane has props you know. TSK! Jets, PAH!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Larry, John thanks for the kind replies :)

Blair, it's great to know I'll welcome you at our famous Flight School voor gifted pilots and honest Airman. (only after you paid the 50.000 Dollars that is :rolleyes:) HA!:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Robert, pas des problemes, bienvenue, c'est par ce que je suis tres jolie et un pilote magnifique!. PAH! Nom d'un chien, la barbe! Vive moi meme! Et: MERCI:):rolleyes: Edit: Le moteur du Citroen est sur le trottoir!

False news. :pilot:

Blair: thanks, of course you're very welcome at the VON Peerhoven Flight School for gifted Pilots and honest Airmen. I'll give you a fantastic offer: Free lessons if you pay them all in advance! I'm a real friend as you know!:o

Colin, thank you very much, I fly virtual jets 2 times a year. A real plane has props you know. TSK! Jets, PAH!

Tell me another one. :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots Jan! ;) It's apparent you broke down and hired a real pilot!!:cool:

Michael

He wasn't in the back selling tickets Michael, he was sitting there with a bucket of spackle patching holes in that bucket of bolts he owned, ah, stole. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, well, we're all having fun, haven't we?:mad: I told you before how hard it is here for a hardworking, honest and pretty airman like me! It seems to be the only option for ordinary people, making fun of the intellectual happy few. It's our destiny. Sad.. Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]