Remove the Hud after Sim Update 7

Yeah, took me a while to find it myself but eventually did.

Also I have (had) a single button on my controller to toggle the parking brakes on/off. Had to go hunting for why the parking brakes would not release. Asobo I think added another button for Parking Brakes OFF and changed the Toggle ON/OFF to Parking Brakes ON.

They also changed the co-pilot to handle all the ATC communication which I changed back.

First time I've seen user settings get changed from one update to another, hope this is the last time.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

"They also changed the co-pilot to handle all the ATC communication which I changed back." Which setting did you change for this? I have a problem in MSFS whereby COM1 will change from Unicom to a local ATC frequency without my intervention. I thought everything related to ATC was turned off.

I think parking parked on has always been there. I use a throttle lever to hold / release it. I have to say though, it didn’t work after the update until I had set it up again.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles