Urgent help needed

Dear Ann Landers of Flightsim.

Oh dear my CPU failed days go and I am in serious MSFS2020 withdrawal. The symptoms are:

(a) Irritability and depression

(b) Loss of Sleep

© Wandering by Flightsim hatch and gazing at empty space where computer was (gone on Warranty replacement)

(d) built another RC plane already but that is finished and cannot fly (into BC winter and too old and cold)

(e) Spending too much time on Amazon wondering if I could somehow sneak a purchase of a back-up unit which would run MSFS2020 and weighing that against divorce cost.

(f) Going into Dealer store to see if I can get a loaner that would run FS Ok.

(g) Phoning dealer every day--"How much longer is this going to be?

All this on top of loss of medical for flying some time ago and now flying FS 1-1.5 hours every day--

So Dear Ann what to do I am at my wit's end, please advise.

:pilot::pilot::pilot:

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

I am not Ann Landers of Flightsim, but I am in the same canoe.

My motherboard in my Flightsim computer died and I too am without my necessary fix of daily flying.

Help is on the way, but as of right now no time frame is available. The good part is it being covered under warranty.

So, that makes two of us that need suggestions.

Hal

Edited by PEIRascal
Spelling correction
Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

I guess you'll have to wait for her sister to answer (Dear Abby), unless you get your machine back soon... :pilot: :pilot: :cool:

Yes--already did and you know what she said "Go Fly a Kite" !

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.