Free mods in market place!

Hi! the two free Mods UK200 common and Vessels core libraries that I have installed earlier today from market place but when I was flying over the airports to see different planes there was not any other library aircrafts other than default ones and with vessels core library I could not any other ships or boats apart from Henrik's GAIST MOD's ships and boats and a few default one in the River Thames. Since there are no instructions to be found, I have no idea what else I could do to see them (boats ,planes ete.) If anybody out there using those files then please share your settings or adjustments if there are any to make. Thanks a lot.

The vessels core library is, if you're familiar with Orbx sceneries, is like Orbx library and other obj files to be used as storage or central warehouse or location for the vendor's (in this case Seafront's) other payware products.
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

Hi! the two free Mods UK200 common and Vessels core libraries that I have installed earlier today from market place but when I was flying over the airports to see different planes there was not any other library aircrafts other than default ones and with vessels core library I could not any other ships or boats apart from Henrik's GAIST MOD's ships and boats and a few default one in the River Thames. Since there are no instructions to be found, I have no idea what else I could do to see them (boats ,planes ete.) If anybody out there using those files then please share your settings or adjustments if there are any to make. Thanks a lot.

They are addons for the appropriate addons, which you clearly don't have.