Aerosoft Simple Traffic releasing soon!

This Monday, November 15th 2021 (I hope, I hope)

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/microsoft-flight-simulator/msfs-tools/3537/aerosoft-tool-simple-traffic?c=1582

Looks like it's only going to be about $15.00 USD and my new favorite add-on

It is not the most sophisticated AI program, but I'm really sick and tired of all the generic traffic in MSFS.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

The AIG Traffic tool was just released in beta too. It’s free (well donationware) and you actually get the correct model pairing assuming it exists - some are still WIP - and injected accurate flight plans (i.e. no reliance on MSFS’s buggy live traffic). Also airplanes actually take off and don’t just sit queued at the gate. Installation is somewhat clunky but I can’t see the need for Aerosoft payware that does way less at a price, other than maybe ease of installation and better bug fixing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting as I was not even aware of Alpha India Group.

http://www.alpha-india.net/

I don't want to spend hours setting up a real world AI and it looks like that is the case with AIG. Seems that Simple Traffic is more of a quick install so I can just fly.

Not real pleased with Aerosofts choice to go with the pointy nosed models though.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Well went with Simple Traffic. Easy to install, and very pleased to be surrounded by real world airlines finally.

One really stupid thing I am seeing is squadrons of AIRLINERS buzzing the airports. This seems to be a issue with MSFS/Asobo AI and hope it will be addressed. But for version 1, I'm happy with Simple Traffic.

Two questions: how do you know the program has been properly installed, in other words where is it located, community? local state?

Also what kind of traffic should we choose in FS 2020 : live? AI?

Thanks in advance

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

The Aerosoft One installer asks which drive to install the library files, I chose D:\

It also installs into the Community folder

Also, here is a comparison of Simple Traffic vs Alpha India Group AI programs...