New York City problems

I decided to take a flight around NYC today, and discovered that it looks like garbage!

I checked my settings, noticed that they had all been reset to HIGH, reset them to Ultra, restarted the sim, still looks bad. Posing what the airport runway looks like. Flew around a bit, no tall buildings at all!

0048.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Looks like your in Dev Mode...try it without being in Dev Mode.

Nope, not in Dev mode :)

That is a mod called Shift-Z, it emulates the Shift Z feature that was in FSX

Edit-I went into the city again and all the buildings are there (well, there's a LOT of them, lol), however, the airport runway is still the same. Not really concerned with the looks of the airport, but would like to get it fixed.

Edited by davidc2
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Turns out, every airport in North America looks like this.

Sigh, any suggestions??

I have reloaded the USA World Update, everything else looks good, cities etc., just not the runways

Also, no mods are in play

Seems fortunately you've got back NYC at least.

I'd like to seize the occasion, if I may, to comment on excellent NYC Times add-on by Samscene3D.

They made a great improvement in many buildings/objects throughout the area. A fantastic example is the Queensboro bridge and the accompanying cableway:

Image0.jpg Image1.jpg

Now, if only there was a way to include Woody Allen in the scenery...;)

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Well, I broke down and bought the Rex Sims runway upgrade. Cost was not that bad, and the results are nice!

I will check out the add on's for New York. Thx!