Randoms-mixed bag 01

peer01

Hundreds of screenshots are saved from my crashed PC, I was able to selected 12 posts with 12 random pics. Here's the first one:

I posted some of the pics here over the years, some are "new",

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I hope you liked them, thanks for looking,

GREETZ!!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Impressive group of vintage planes taking to flight. Great looking background too! Well done.

Ron M

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

They are like post cards Jan, fantastic mate, I like them all.

Col.

I agree with Col., those are great shots. I especially enjoyed the DHL Caravan. That's my style of flying!

Jan I'm curious. Who'd you get to fly those planes?

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

:cool: Absolutely gorgeous screenshots! -Glenn

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

I see your in need of a few classes in anger management or force you to eat large bowl of Brussels sprouts and haggis. :D

Now yer talkin' the "good stuff", Adam! ;) I'll take a double order, please!:eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thorsten, thanks! :) I returned after almost 1,5 years of absence. My FS PC crashed, and at that time I had some meducal issues and we we had to go to the highest court because the City of Amsterdam wanted to skip our museum tramline, including everything: Tracks, sheds, about 100 vintage tramcars...all infra....... But: we won completely. Now the city keeps on threatening us, so we still have lot of work to do. I hope this week I'll know if my huge FS PC can be fixed....:eek: And yes, it's still FSX, and I'll stick with it because of all my props....Edit: just checked my prop-hanger: it's 310 GB now, including repaints, updates and ships.. Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan, i am happy the tram-museum survived. That would be very sad and not to excuse. I still remember my visit, i enjoyed every minute there.

Hope you are fine now. Bianca as well. Guess there were been better days for beeing in the police... What a time. Just saw the pictures from Rotterdam.

Since now three years i´m a x-planer. Love this sim, can´t wait to get X-Plane 12. I bought the MSFS as well, but deinstalled it just 30 min later...

Nothing wrong with FSX, look at your pics ;-)

707jet

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten, nice to see you back again my friend. :)

I just saw the video from Rotterdam myself, what in the heck is going on, the whole world is falling apart.

Jan, Bianca, Thorsten, stay safe and stay alert! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, nothing to be proud of, a war-zone in my birth-place. Had nothing to do with a protest agains vaccinations, was complete terror. First time in years the Police had to shoot at "demonstraters". Looking at the info I got, it was pure self-defence.:(:(
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, this is my experience too; The coronavirus got just the function of an alibi. Same in soccer games. For any reasons, these "asholes" have fun with to attack policemen (and -women), to destroy and set foreign property in fire.

Hello Adam, my old friend. Hope you are all fine.

I´m affraid that it is not allowed for me to post my screenshots here, as they are x-plane-shots only ;) But i still enjoy watching all your screenshots as well... So much fun we had here in the forum. I have so many memories on it.

Thorsten