A350-9/10 and B787-/8/9/10 User Aircraft

Honus

I'm looking to update my aircraft fleet and wanted to get opinions on the various flight models available for the 787's and the A350's. Mr. Valiquette offers tons of free models and there also some pricey paywares too. Are there any recommendations /comments on these offerings?

Thanks!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Jetliners

FS2004/FSX American Airlines Boeing 787-8

[ Download | View ]

Name: tds_boeing_787_americanairlines_n800an.zip

Size: 16,985,105 Date: 04-10-2015 Downloads: 7,211

FS2004/FSX American Airlines Boeing 787-8, registration N800AN. Livery painted on the Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, body gear steering, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, OPENING passenger doors, animated tilting bogies, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. Model design by Hiroshi Igami/Yosuke Ube. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson. Master textures by Yosuke Ube. Repaint by Carlos Eduardo Salas.

######## I have tried many a B787 and I settled on this one! Don't be alarmed, when if you download it, the aircraft.cfg will say the aircraft is registered as "Jordanian" but that is easy to fix too and get it back to American Airlines with a number of N800AN ########

TDS downloads can be very frustrating at times. They will tell you that you can't change the title OR bad things like wings falling off etc. You will have to shorten the title to get the aircraft to work properly but it's merely pinching off the title right beyond the 01JUN2013. It's a great flier and it looks nice also.

I use a panel from a Boeing 767, only out of personal preference, so I can't speak of the one that comes with the aircraft.

Any questions, you can PM me. Airbus A350 is another hard to find aircraft in freeware, but they are out there. I will see what I have in that!

Good luck, - Rick :cool::cool:

Honus - There are many sites that have many B787's. Just this site's library for example, do a search for Boeing 787 and you will find many. Just let your fingers do the walking and you will find a livery to your liking! I just offered up the American Airlines livery to you as one I have. I just want an aircraft that is appealing to the eye and everything works as it should!

2 others on here that I had downloaded that work great are B787-9, Air New Zealand by Britney Ren.

Good luck! Airbus, I have nothing to recommend, as they all failed my test in finding something that

"everything works!"

Rick :cool:

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the American Airlines 787 as described above. It does show in the Aircraft list but when i click on it to make it my user aircraft, I get "aircraft initialization error" followed by part of the title as it appears in the aircraft.cfg. I didn't change anything in that file. Did you run into this? It all looks correct per the user manual.

Thanks for getting me started on this.

Honus

Okay, go into the aircraft.cfg, you probably have to shorten that title to just beyond the "01JUN2013"

Try that and see if it works

[fltsim.0]

title=Plane0 FREEWARE_COPYRIGHT_TenkuuDevelopersStudio_01JUN2013

sim=Boeing 787-8 GE

model=

panel=

sound=

texture=AAL

Edited by Downwind66

Hi, I have just one more issue on the TDS 787. It is a pretty plane alright! Only problem i see now is there is no tail/inside cabin night lighting. The outside strobes/beacons/taxi/landing lights all are ok, but nothing inside or on tail. Did I miss something? Thanks

FSX Delta Airlines Airbus A350-900

[ Download | View ]

Name: 359v6dlx.zip

Size: 10,999,453 Date: 10-21-2018 Downloads: 677

FSX Delta Airlines Airbus A350-900 AGS V6. Mainly the version 6 is for the new ground animations. New animations and static display has been added from previous versions, including multiple animation effects to one object. Aircraft wingspan / newest winglets have been upgraded, also featuring a new 2D panel. Note: all CamSim aircraft models include exclusive Animated Ground Servicing (AGS) and static displays. Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette.

I have version 5 and it's a great freeware, this is version 6, a little newer, might be better than what I have?

Honus - I found another keeper this afternoon! Yes, it is a FS2004 freeware. You will need a panel and sound to get it to work. Didn't have to do much tweeking on this, but I am sure I'll find some items as I fly it more often!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Jetliners

FS2004 Finnair Airbus A350-900XWB

[ Download | View ]

Name: fspa350fin_oh-lwa.zip

Size: 47,642,022 Date: 01-02-2016 Downloads: 1,120

FS2004 Finnair Airbus A350-900XWB, registration OH-LWA. This is an Airbus A350-941 XWB in Finnair colors. This is normally the AI traffic FSP Airbus A350 but now flyable; read the readme for information. Repaint by Mathieu Vos (APSS), model by FS Painter.

I've got the TDS 787/8 and /9's installed and am finding cool liveries. There are FDE updates which can be kind of scary but I guess they should be installed. Anxious to do my first flight. I do my test flights between KBFI - KPMD which is a 2 hour flight and gives the plane a chance to show any flaws or corrections needed. More later.

There are FDE updates which can be kind of scary but I guess they should be installed.

Not scary if you remember to make backup copies of any files you are going to change. And if the change\update doesn't work out, restore the backup copy you so wisely created ... just in case.

Honus - There are many sites that have many B787's. Just this site's library for example, do a search for Boeing 787 and you will find many. Just let your fingers do the walking and you will find a livery to your liking! I just offered up the American Airlines livery to you as one I have. I just want an aircraft that is appealing to the eye and everything works as it should!

2 others on here that I had downloaded that work great are B787-9, Air New Zealand by Britney Ren.

Good luck! Airbus, I have nothing to recommend, as they all failed my test in finding something that

"everything works!"

I am baffled by the omission of ALL doors on an aircraft that DON'T open. I have yet to find any model by TDS or CamSim that have opening service doors. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am not a modeler so I do not have any knowledge of what is required to animate a door, but if you can animate one or two doors, why not every door? The only modeler who has made a concerted effort to animate all doors on his aircraft, is Tom Ruth. Kudo's to him. For those of us who have and use GSX, it is unrealistic to see food carts passing through a closed door. Just my two cents.

Sorry I can't be of help on this. I know nothing about the modeling of these planes. I'm just a pilot and this is out of my pay grade. ;)

Either do I! :) I was just venting over a situation that has long bothered me about modelling doors on aircraft, where some are animated but others are not.