Insert disk one has hit me now

Sigh, the infamous insert disk one error has hit me.

No clue why. I have the digital version, checked on the MS Forums, I have Internet, my time is correct, not using a VPN, rebooted several times.

Someone mentioned running the sim in admin mode, however I cannot locate the .exe file to run as administrator

Any other suggestions? I do NOT want to reinstall if it can be helped.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Try logging out of your Xbox and Microsoft accounts, rebooting your PC, then logging back in again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Try logging out of your Xbox and Microsoft accounts, rebooting your PC, then logging back in again.

That did the trick!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality