Market Place use

Recently I haven't been able to buy any of the Market Place addons.

in MSFS2020.

Nothing happens after I load a file I want to buy and click on the PURCHASE / BUY link.

Not sure if this is a Microsoft problem or Steam's (from whom I bought and operate the program)

Any shared opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ASUS

Intel core i7-8700

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8Gb

DDR4 16G

HDD 1TB

SSD 256GB (M 2)

MSFS2020 Advanced system

Hi:

When I have bought anything through the Marketplace it gets it through Steam. Perhaps you should contact them.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

Recently I haven't been able to buy any of the Market Place addons.

in MSFS2020.

Nothing happens after I load a file I want to buy and click on the PURCHASE / BUY link.

Not sure if this is a Microsoft problem or Steam's (from whom I bought and operate the program)

Any shared opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This is a known issue when you're running MSFS as administrator, which isn't necessary anyway.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I guess that might be the case but I haven't changed my administrator status and Market Place has worked for me before this. I'll take a look and see if I'm administrator status has changed..

ASUS

Intel core i7-8700

DDR4 16G

HDD 1TB

SSD 256GB (M 2)

MSFS2020 Advanced system

Hi:

When I have bought anything through the Marketplace it gets it through Steam. Perhaps you should contact them.

I have asked and get a non understandable reply. Something to do with contacting the author of the file that can't be purchased. That's not the case as it does the same for any download I've tried, (all from different 'authors')

ASUS

Intel core i7-8700

DDR4 16G

HDD 1TB

SSD 256GB (M 2)

MSFS2020 Advanced system