AI Landing Lights Trigger

miatamariner

I am using Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL) for my AI. I have just completed a reconfiguration of all the UTL aircraft landing lights, to Shockwave lights. With the lighting features of Shockwave, there is a dramatic positive increase in visible light as AI aircraft land, particularly at night. I never noticed this before this lighting change, but shortly after the tires touch the runway, the aircraft rolls a short distance and then the landing lights are turned off leaving the aircraft to navigate the taxiways with only ambient light. Also observed aircraft taxing to a takeoff runway also do not display running landing lights until a pre-determined distance from the runway hold position at which time the lights are automatically turned on. Just wondering if anyone knows the file and setting which controls the on/off execution of the AI landing lights?

I suspect it is controlled by FSX as I notice the same scenario when landing the default 737-800 after manually turning on the landing lights. The aircraft rolls a short distance after touchdown and the lights automatically turn off.

Thanks

Edited by miatamariner