Download problems

Sigh, with another SU update, it is no surprise that I am having problems. This time I cannot get past 171.2 megs downloaded (out of 16 gigs)

Each time it hits that number, I get the server is offline (etc...)

Yes, I have rebooted and tried it, same issue

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I would bet with everyone trying to get this update, it's causing server issues! Good Luck! ;)

Think you were correct, I gave up, went to bed, got up this morning, started it again, and to my surprise, in about an hour was done and had a quick sunrise flight over Jacksonville :)

Was nice to see the full moon setting in the west!

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I always wait to about 10pm (PST) to update until the rush is over. Looks like Asobo gave the CH Products line some lovin' finally :) Since Carenado put their planes on sale, grabbed the Seneca V I was drooling over too.

What next generation of hardware you waiting for sir zippy? I don't know how you can stand being without a obvious passion for ya :confused: Waiting for Intel Golden Cove before I indulge again.

BTW anybody know if the 747/787 ever got a proper two sided fuselage so you don't get a reverse texture on one side?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I started the update at 6:24 CST and was complete by 6:49 CST. I had completed a short flight from Phillipsburg to Rooks County in the Diamond 40 by 7:13.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

What worked for me was to wait until the next day, no problems and took around 10 mins.

I waited until today and was 10 minutes also.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Did you also install all the world updates?

If you go into the content manager you’ll see there are a few more :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Did you also install all the world updates?

If you go into the content manager you’ll see there are a few more :)

Regards

Steve

Yes, saw there were SEVERAL gigs of more updates, lol. Those took about 10 minutes :)

Well spotted then LOL

In fact I think there was more updates in the the content manage than the actual main update :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

g7rta

Yes I did, it took around 10 mins for the instal as well. Thanks for the reminder!

AD sends

No worries :)

Regards

Steve

Well spotted then LOL

In fact I think there was more updates in the the content manage than the actual main update :)

Regards

Steve

Hi!, I am a bit confused about the size of the downloads because recently I had to uninstall the simulator a few times. When I installed DVDs it took over 3hours about 110gb and the updates were over 134 gbs apart from the content manager (that was before the last SU6 update) but my problem was not solved. Yesterday I again formatted the C drive and reinstalled the Win 1o Home and the sim

as well, This time I installed the MFS2020 from the MS Store. The installation included deluxe and premium deluxe versions apart from the Content Manager the download size 137.55gbs . If you tell me please

was the 137.55gbs correct plus another 22.17 gbs I installed from the content Manager.but after all the troubles my photogrammetry problem is still there - no photogrammetry

Hi, you bought both the disc and the download version?

I can’t remember the exact file size but it sounds about right. Of course the addition stuff from the content manager will vary depending on addons you may have bought from the marketplace.

Still no photogrammetry though? I think you’ve checked all the usual settings haven’t you… online functionality.. bing data world graphics…photogrammetry..etc?

Regards

Steve

Hi, you bought both the disc and the download version?

I can’t remember the exact file size but it sounds about right. Of course the addition stuff from the content manager will vary depending on addons you may have bought from the marketplace.

Still no photogrammetry though? I think you’ve checked all the usual settings haven’t you… online functionality.. bing data world graphics…photogrammetry..etc?

Regards

Steve

Hi!, Thank you again, no I didn't buy both - I bought Disk version only, since Very first time installation

I have had opened account with xbox or MS Store. Therefore, when ever I open MS store and click MY Library It shows all the items I own including my pre-order version of premium deluxe. To install I Had to click on the install button of the standard version not the version I own and it installs everything including deluxe and premium deluxe the condition is the DVD No.1 has to be in the DVD Drive. For my photogrammetry problem I am checking the options provided by zendesk, the first set of instruction they gave didn't

work now they have given another set of options to try I will later.

Regards

Downloading the standard version is the correct way to do it anyway. I always go for the standard version but it then prompts me during the install, asking if I want the deluxe/premium deluxe.

I’m surprised it’ll let you download it though, with you only buying the disc version. Although I suppose even if you install from the discs, you then have all the updates.

Not sure about your photogrammetry problem.

Regards

Steve