Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download problems

g7rta
    Yes I did, it took around 10 mins for the instal as well. Thanks for the reminder!
    AD sends

Quote Originally Posted by amberdog1 View Post
    g7rta
    Yes I did, it took around 10 mins for the instal as well. Thanks for the reminder!
    AD sends
    No worries

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX3090 Aorus Extreme 24GB
    3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs.
    Reverb G2 VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit
    Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Quote Originally Posted by g7rta View Post
    Well spotted then LOL
    In fact I think there was more updates in the the content manage than the actual main update

Regards
    Steve
    Hi!, I am a bit confused about the size of the downloads because recently I had to uninstall the simulator a few times. When I installed DVDs it took over 3hours about 110gb and the updates were over 134 gbs apart from the content manager (that was before the last SU6 update) but my problem was not solved. Yesterday I again formatted the C drive and reinstalled the Win 1o Home and the sim
    as well, This time I installed the MFS2020 from the MS Store. The installation included deluxe and premium deluxe versions apart from the Content Manager the download size 137.55gbs . If you tell me please
    was the 137.55gbs correct plus another 22.17 gbs I installed from the content Manager.but after all the troubles my photogrammetry problem is still there - no photogrammetry

Hi, you bought both the disc and the download version?
    I can’t remember the exact file size but it sounds about right. Of course the addition stuff from the content manager will vary depending on addons you may have bought from the marketplace.
    Still no photogrammetry though? I think you’ve checked all the usual settings haven’t you… online functionality.. bing data world graphics…photogrammetry..etc?

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX3090 Aorus Extreme 24GB
    3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs.

Quote Originally Posted by g7rta View Post
    Hi, you bought both the disc and the download version?
    I can’t remember the exact file size but it sounds about right. Of course the addition stuff from the content manager will vary depending on addons you may have bought from the marketplace.
    Still no photogrammetry though? I think you’ve checked all the usual settings haven’t you… online functionality.. bing data world graphics…photogrammetry..etc?

Regards
    Steve
    Hi!, Thank you again, no I didn't buy both - I bought Disk version only, since Very first time installation
    I have had opened account with xbox or MS Store. Therefore, when ever I open MS store and click MY Library It shows all the items I own including my pre-order version of premium deluxe. To install I Had to click on the install button of the standard version not the version I own and it installs everything including deluxe and premium deluxe the condition is the DVD No.1 has to be in the DVD Drive. For my photogrammetry problem I am checking the options provided by zendesk, the first set of instruction they gave didn't
    work now they have given another set of options to try I will later.
    Regards

Downloading the standard version is the correct way to do it anyway. I always go for the standard version but it then prompts me during the install, asking if I want the deluxe/premium deluxe.
    I’m surprised it’ll let you download it though, with you only buying the disc version. Although I suppose even if you install from the discs, you then have all the updates.
    Not sure about your photogrammetry problem.

Regards
    Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12