Scenery Library Help Request

airplane4435

Hello All,

I'm having some issues with being able to see some library objects within my sim. The area where I am focusing on right now is within "Package Boeing KC-46A Pegasus & co-located MPAI KC-135R Stratotanker for FSX/P3D (JYAI)". The attached scenery files once worked fine in my sim, however, upon doing some bulk updates to scenery in my P3D config, the library objects now fail to appear. I'm not sure what is causing the issue as I have tried to disable other sceneries to help to no prevail.

I'm currently running P3Dv4.4... Once again it worked before and I have taken it upon myself to completely reinstall MAIW along with the respective package. I'm thinking there could be an exclusion issue? Not entirely sure. I use ORBX but even when I have this disabled the AFCAD from the KC46 package appears but nothing else.

Reiterating that this package once worked before, in conjunction with the included exclusion file, I'm not sure why it is not working now. I have tried numerous times to refresh my scenery .dat filelist but nothing is working.