Exactly what is suppose to happen when you call for fuel ground services?

I see a lot of animation when calling for fuel ground services but that seems to be limited to fuel truck(s) parking or stopping near the aircraft. No other animation. Is that it? Nothing else? Thanks.
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

I think that's about it. And your fuel gauge goes up, of course.

I'm on an airport, KHAF; and parked in the TBM plane which is about 50 feet away from the entrance to the restaurant. Engines are turned off. The PFD and the MFD are on. Fuel tanks are about 40% full and I want to fill them up to 100%. From the external view, I can see that there is a fuel truck about 200 feet away by the fuel station. I also check that the Shift-f key is bound to fuel services.

However pressing Shift-f does not do anything. The fuel tank contents does not change. It's still 40% full. Shouldn't that be 100% after pressing Shift-f?

Any suggestions?

Edited by oneleg
fuel tank, khaf
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

Just to be certain, when you are parked and go into the ATC menu, under ground services does it list a fueling option? If not, the airport doesn't support that ground service. So it will do nothing to call for fuel. Just a thought....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just to be certain, when you are parked and go into the ATC menu, under ground services does it list a fueling option? If not, the airport doesn't support that ground service. So it will do nothing to call for fuel. Just a thought....

I didn't go to the ATC menu since Shift-F is bound to fuel services. Also, there is a fuel truck and it seems logical to me to assume the airport supports ground services. I'll be testing those assumptions. Thank you.

Ya, I have seen fuel trucks at smaller city airports that don't suport ground services of any kind, so I don't always trust them to not be a random vehicle spawn. I only mentioned ATC menu because it's the easiest way to see what ground services are available...