More on Trim Wheel

So, I got the Flight Velocity Trim Wheel Pro (with the sensitivity knob) assigned in the control configuration and the sensitivity set to default. Everything looks good on the linear curve. When in flight any movement of the trim wheel results in dramatic jumps, lags, and otherwise out of control results. Adjustments to sensitivity nada. I saw that others have this problem too when visiting https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sim-update-5-broke-trim-wheel-cant-fly-classic-172/427313

I replaced the new trim wheel with my old Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel and managed to get it recognized and assigned. I adjusted the sensitivity to default and watched the ball move smoothly along the linear curve up and down. However, when in flight there is no response when I move the trim wheel. Further adjustments in sensitivity nada. The program sees the trim wheel properly when in the Controls Mode and not in actual flight. Help!

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.