How to reset rewards?

Hossfly68

I went there looking for it after I did the reinstall. It's not there.

It is.

Either you're overlooking it, or it's in a hidden folder, or in another location if you're running an older OS like WinXP.

Anyway, it's in the same folder as fsx.cfg.

Is there a way to steal it off of the FSX CD and insert it into Steam?
The logic escapes me: even if you could (which you can't) all you'd get is a "virgin file". So what's the point?

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

It is.

Either you're overlooking it, or it's in a hidden folder, or in another location if you're running an older OS like WinXP.

Anyway, it's in the same folder as fsx.cfg.

The logic escapes me: even if you could (which you can't) all you'd get is a "virgin file". So what's the point?

Wim

Aye, If you've deleted it, you've lost them all. Do them again.

Wim

It's all virgin files. Everything was removed and reinstalled. Nothing hidden. fSX.cfg is there. I pulled the BIN files from the CD and put them there, but still nothing after a test flight. It's not that it's a real problem, I never really bothered looking at them. The geek in me says "It's supposed to work, why isn't it working?" And it just bugs me.

Edited by Hossfly68

I might be wrong, in the way that the GrantedRewards.BIN only is created upon receiving yr 1st reward.

Try one of the 1st missions (take off with the trike IIRC), and see what happens once you get the mission reward.

btw the BIN-files from the CD are for the installer only, leave them where they are.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg