Joystick problems

pmgebroff

I am running a Logitech 3d pro joystick on fsx and the acft is pulling to the left and wants to circulate in circle's or orbit if you will. I tried calibration and restore defaults. Numerous times I have tried to reload FSX and even tried my old copy of fs9 and I am having the same problem. The system I run is window's 7. Iam still a hold out but the system still runs fine except for this problem . can you help?

Hi.

3D Pro works great I've had many of them and never had any problems. Do you have another controllers? Rudder pedals...?

Make sure you only have one controller assigned to each function.

Calibrate in Win 7 if no luck. Try to swap assignment temporarily, x to y... and make sure you set a large Null zone and see if it help?

Hi.

3D Pro works great I've had many of them and never had any problems. Do you have another controllers? Rudder pedals...?

Make sure you only have one controller assigned to each function.

Calibrate in Win 7 if no luck. Try to swap assignment temporarily, x to y... and make sure you set a large Null zone and see if it help?

Check you don't have fuel incorrect - unbalanced loading can cause the problem.

After further investigation I installed a new joystick and reinstalled the program. (FSX) Looking at the cessna 172 it appears the rudder is stuck or malfunctioning radicly and will not taxi or fly straight this for all acft in my livery. sounds like software to me what do you think?

After further investigation I installed a new joystick and reinstalled the program. (FSX) Looking at the cessna 172 it appears the rudder is stuck or malfunctioning radicly and will not taxi or fly straight this for all acft in my livery. sounds like software to me what do you think?

Assuming the fuel is balanced (please specify you have checked this, and the pax load) I would check control assignments.

It is very unlikely that the same problem afflicts both joysticks.

I believe the joystick is not the problem I think its something with the FSX Software because it was running fine then it wasn't and the rudder on the C172 locked up to the left rebooted fsx it pulls to the right and locks up same thing when i fly I have to fight the rudder and this is for all my acft. so that is where I am right now can any one help?

This could be a control input conflict - another controller axis or button, or a keyboard command, is also assigned to rudder.

Check your joystick control assignments in the sim itself and delete any duplicates, unplug any other controllers connected to your PC and test again.

If this doesn't work, try deleting your FSX.cfg file and relaunching FSX - it'll create a new FSX.cfg file with default settings and this should definitely cure your rudder problems.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64