Thread: Airport Timetables

Default Airport Timetables

Hi.

I've been using ACA 2017, primarily to check timetables. However, it seems we can't print the timetables. Does anyone now how it can be done, or are there other programs that will create timetables which can be printed?

It appears the website cannot now be emailed.

Thank you.

Allan

Can you do a screenshot then print that.

Col.

Yes, can do, but I have a print on my PC of a timetable from another program. I just can't remember which one.

Allan

Where is this program or website? ACA 2017 yields nothing for a program here in the library.
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Help me help others with these three charities I support. Tunnel To Towers, Strong Hold Rescue & Relief, and Child's Play.

http://aifs2.pvdveen.net

Good luck.

Allan

Well, I couldn't get the program to run right and it was giving me all kinds of issues. Looking for possible alternatives I discovered the FSX SDK already has something like this, though the needed print functionality may be absent. If you have the FSX SDK (should be online if not) it's called TrafficToolbox.

A quick search yields a paid for product called Super Traffic Board. There are two versions, one for FSX and another for P3D. https://www.justflight.com/product/s...-board-for-fsx Not sure if it too has a print ability or not.

My search parameters were a combination of looking for search terms such as, "timetable FSX" and looking at images in the results to yield more results. So you can search for more software this way.

Question: Does the program have a print feature or is it just not working? If it's not working that's seems like a .NET issue or a spooler issue. I'm not sure.

Did you see the email address on the website? [email protected]

The MX (Mail Exchanger) record is published so he should be able to receive email. Though, it's not even remotely setup like it should to combat spam. https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx...t&run=toolpage

Heck of it is, in this day and age of the great "plague" things are different then they were... Website and DNS records are in place though...
    Last edited by CRJ_simpilot; 10-29-2021 at 11:13 AM.
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Help me help others with these three charities I support. Tunnel To Towers, Strong Hold Rescue & Relief, and Child's Play.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CRJ_simpilot View Post
    Did you see the email address on the website? [address removed]

The MX (Mail Exchanger) record is published so he should be able to receive email. Though, it's not even remotely setup like it should to combat spam. https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx...t&run=toolpage

Heck of it is, in this day and age of the great "plague" things are different then they were... Website and DNS records are in place though...
    There are no faults listed that should stop the gentleman receiving email (DMARC is for outgoing mail), although quoting his email address publicly on the internet will get him on criminal's spamming lists very quickly.

John

Yes, I did see the email address on the website.

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by johnhinson View Post
    There are no faults listed that should stop the gentleman receiving email (DMARC is for outgoing mail), although quoting his email address publicly on the internet will get him on criminal's spamming lists very quickly.

John
    First, DMARC is NOT what I refereed to. I posted in clear black & white about the MX record. Second, I already stated that he would get emails as the need DNS records are in place absent of a DMARC. I further added he would be open to spam without a DMARC. Why repeat what I stated and waste your time and my time? Third, I already thought about not posting his email address here to be harvested prior to me submitting my post, however I decided it didn't matter since the owner of the website has not obfuscated the email on his website in any way shape or form already. So it's likely he's already been targeted for spam looooong ago by God knows what bot/s. Fourth, as opposed to the ACA2017 website, this website uses the reverse proxy Cloudflare. Which means if email address obfuscation is turned on (I think that's the name, I'd need to check my dashboard again) in the Cloudflare dashbord, it'll make it difficult for bots to harvest the email addy from this board. Having said that, if the "gentleman" from the ACA2017 website obfuscated the given email in any way shape of form I would have honored his disposition and would NOT have posted it here for helpful purposes only.

Does this comprender, senor?

Last edited by CRJ_simpilot; 10-31-2021 at 08:44 PM.
    OOM errors? Read this.

RE:DMARC and spam as it applies to cybersecurity. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC Your website doesn't use it and there are two CVEs your hoster needs to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by ac103010 View Post

It appears the website cannot now be emailed.

Why is this? Specifics?
    Last edited by CRJ_simpilot; 10-31-2021 at 09:01 PM.
    OOM errors? Read this.