Windows 11 an MFS

All i can say is WOW WOW WOW i just installed win 11 and jumped on FS omg the picture got so much sharper and clearer !!!!!!! it looked sick before now its totally amazing!! Plus i gain about 4-6 more fps!! but i didnt even need that but the image is off the hook and i use a 2080ti.... i dont want to stop flying !!
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

Hasn't been offered to me lately... To bad, I was contemplating it.

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!

wasnt offered to me either but when u go to win 11 website u can download it u dont have to wait they just make u do a few things to check your computer is up to par to install it!!!
windows 11, asus crosshair viii dark hero, 64mb g.skill d4 4000 ram, amd ryan9 5950 clocked to 4.3, noctua nh-u12s, asus rtx 4080 oc, 2x samsung 980 pro ssd 3tb m.2 nvme x3

wasnt offered to me either but when u go to win 11 website u can download it u dont have to wait they just make u do a few things to check your computer is up to par to install it!!!

It’s worth noting that just because these checks might say “your pc cannot run Win 11” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true.

I received that message, but it was simply a case of going into the bios and enabling a setting (PTT) then Windows 11 installed no problem.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

It’s worth noting that just because these checks might say “your pc cannot run Win 11” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true.

I received that message, but it was simply a case of going into the bios and enabling a setting (PTT) then Windows 11 installed no problem.

Regards

Steve

Yes same here i had to enable think it was tmp or tpm something like that and it downloaded no problem!!

All i can say is WOW WOW WOW i just installed win 11 and jumped on FS omg the picture got so much sharper and clearer !!!!!!! it looked sick before now its totally amazing!! Plus i gain about 4-6 more fps!! but i didnt even need that but the image is off the hook and i use a 2080ti.... i dont want to stop flying !!

So MSFS worked great right out of the Windows 11 “box”? That’s good news. MSFT is telling me that my PC, purchased last January, is Windows-11 ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I got it, I had to go find it. It does make a difference! I put it on the new desktop for the sim. I just have to wait for a few more pieces before I can use it for MFS.

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!