Following AI then bounce back to base

ColR1948

This has recently started, I could set an AI flight plan for any aircraft, I normally use Super Traffic View Board (STVB) for following AI.

For those that don't use it you can follow AI and listen to ATC the whole journey if you want, but recently it has let me follow for so long then bounces me back to base.

The last one I watched was an AI TNG plan I watched the aircraft take off, fly to airport B do a TNG then turn off to do another rune before returning to base.

What happened was it did one TNG and on the turn for its second run it bounced me back to base, normally I can watch it complete both TNG's and return to base and land, any ideas please?

Col.

Hi Wim, Well the thing is Super Traffic View Board follows the AI the full journey, I've watched AI fly from one country to another over many miles.

The flight plan I did was around 60 miles, I just tried it again and the same thing happened, also it happens with other flight plans and other aircraft as well, just seems strange it has not long started to happen.

Col.