Saitech/Logitech yoke throttle Quad for Multi engine not working

fftoto228

Hello to all. I am new to this forum. I just purchased the fs2020 with the Saitech yoke, rudders and additional throttle for multi flying. From the get go I have had issues with assignments to axis and buttons. I tried to contact Logitech and they sent me to Saitech email. Only email no phone calls! So I am getting responses every 1-2 days and nothing is working. I tried downloading new drivers, changed the reg edit to their directions, still problems. Any ideas on who to call or talk to about this? I am still trying to get it through Saitech but it takes forever. I bought this and set it up 1st of October. I have tried Google searches, Youtube searches, searches on this forum, no advice found. Anyway, cant wait to get it up and running!

Hello to all. I am new to this forum. I just purchased the fs2020 with the Saitech yoke, rudders and additional throttle for multi flying. From the get go I have had issues with assignments to axis and buttons. I tried to contact Logitech and they sent me to Saitech email. Only email no phone calls! So I am getting responses every 1-2 days and nothing is working. I tried downloading new drivers, changed the reg edit to their directions, still problems. Any ideas on who to call or talk to about this? I am still trying to get it through Saitech but it takes forever. I bought this and set it up 1st of October. I have tried Google searches, Youtube searches, searches on this forum, no advice found. Anyway, cant wait to get it up and running!

I have the same problem. MSFS comes with a DA62, and assigning the X lever (default: throttle) to the L eng and Y lever (default: prop) to the R eng doesn't work. The result appears to be always the same: left lever moves both, and right lever works but always reverse, no matter if reverse axis is chosen. That such basic scenarios have not been tested at Microsoft is absolutely shocking.

(The additional issue of not being able to assign a hardware profile to specific aircraft so that a C172 loads the default and a DA62 loads an ME throttle quadrant profile is bizarre on top of that.) I will continue to mainly use X-Plane, and from time to time check if MS finally has their stuff together.