FidelityFX makes a huge difference.

For those who may not know, AMD's FidelityFx is implemented in the latest release of FS2020. I went from 20-22 FPS on medium settings to 30-35 FPS on Ultra settings with my Nvidea GTX1060 by making a couple of changes in the graphics section, The biggest difference was changing the rendering to less than 100. That activates the FidelityFx component. So the resolution is left to match the monitor(s) and the rendering is decreased. I am one happy camper with this change. Worth trying it out. Here's some info: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition

For those who may not know, AMD's FidelityFx is implemented in the latest release of FS2020. I went from 20-22 FPS on medium settings to 30-35 FPS on Ultra settings with my Nvidea GTX1060 by making a couple of changes in the graphics section, The biggest difference was changing the rendering to less than 100. That activates the FidelityFx component. So the resolution is left to match the monitor(s) and the rendering is decreased. I am one happy camper with this change. Worth trying it out. Here's some info: https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx
Thank you! Will try that. [emoji4]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I had no idea AMD's software worked with Nvidea... I just might have to check that out in a few days.

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!