How do I pushback in this situation?

I'm in KOAR (Marina airport in California) and at a fuel station, and there are no ground services. How do I push back? Thank you.

KOAR fuel station.jpg

Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

You can press “shift + P” and then again to stop pushback.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

That worked great. Thank you.

If there was a pushback person in front of the plane, do you know how to make them go away if they're in a suicidal mood and insist on standing right in front of your plane and risk getting chopped down by the propeller?

Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

You’re welcome.

As for making the ground crew go away… don’t think you can.

I’m sure I’ve hit a few of them before now LOL

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Don't forget that you still have the old FS aircraft relocation slew option to move the aircraft on the ground ("Y" as the default setting...press Y to engage and Y to release). I have to do this sometimes when at a new airport never flown out of and randomly choose a starting ramp spot in a bad location I can't taxi out of. You hit Y and then use your keyboard arrows to move the aircraft around (default keyboard setting is up for forward, down for back, left for left, right for right). Once you have the aircraft where you want it, press Y again and it will give you normal control back. But it reacts very fast so don't hold an arrow key down for more than a microsecond at a time or you'll quickly find yourself on the other side of the airport. As a side note, I keep a record of what ramp spots to NOT choose when creating a flight!
i7 11700K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS Z590-Plus TUF Gaming, Noctua NH-D15, 2x16GB G.SKILL TridentZ 4000, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, Super Flower 850W, SilverStone Redline SST-RL06 PRO case, Samsung 980 2TB M.2 (OS/MSFS), Gigabyte Aorus 48" OLED 4K 120Hz + LG 32" UN32650-W 4K monitors, Logitech Yoke + throttle + CH Pro Pedals

Don't forget that you still have the old FS aircraft relocation slew option to move the aircraft on the ground

Excellent advise. I forgot all about that. Thank you.