I've never been THIS drunk...

tiger1962

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAOZTdP?m=en-gb&referrerID=InAppShare

I wonder what the occasion was, if any?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hey, Tim....who needs a special occasion? I remember my first time. 19 years old, in the Navy at NATTC

Memphis. We went to the enlisted club and the beers kept coming in. I managed to stagger back to the barracks and fall into my rack. Luckily, it was Friday night and I had no duty assignments on Saturday. :p

Holy crap! 53 years ago!:eek:

NATTC= Naval Air Technical Training Command

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I was about the same age Charlie, on a college visit to London - I emptied a bottle of Whyte & Mackay whisky at the hotel on the first night and EVERYONE knew where I was, believe me... God I was ill!

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I had to laugh at the first guy, I imagined him saying to police, "Funny shouting him, he has the same name as me."

My younger brother went missing when he was about 7 or 8 years old. a search party formed and went looking for him, we went in the park nearby shouting his name, looking round the shops, went down every road in the area, police were called and they were looking too.

Then all of a sudden there he was in the front garden wondering what all the fuss was about. Turned out he was in the back garden playing with a friend behind the garden shed and course nobody saw them there.

I had to laugh at the first guy, I imagined him saying to police, "Funny shouting him, he has the same name as me."

I bet he's a local legend now - whatever the Turkish equivalent of "drunk as a lord" is, it'll be "drunk as Beyhan Mutlu" from now on!