Start engine in A320 fbw

Hi all. A320 fbw development downloaded from their site. Open sim, plane all switched on and ready to fly. Switch off engines shift + ctrl + E. Turn on again ctrl + E. My problem. Engine 2 starts to spool, then n 1 and very soon 1 stops spooling, engine 2 carries on. In the overhead panel it shows GEN 1 FAULT. Any help please? I just want to turn engines on or off as described. Maybe in fbw not possible? Thanks

Roy

I'm guessing that if you loaded the aircraft into the sim and had switches already on, you were not in the FBW, but the default A320. Please confirm that. When I load the FBW, everything is off, Cold & Dark.

Hi Rocket. I am in the fbw no doubt. I think there is an option in the sim to start with engines on and ready to fly. Thanks for the reply.

I'm guessing that if you loaded the aircraft into the sim and had switches already on, you were not in the FBW, but the default A320. Please confirm that. When I load the FBW, everything is off, Cold & Dark.

If you start from the runway engines are on and the plane is ready to fly to fly which is my case. In your case it's starting from a ramp or gate. Anyhow thanks again as now I've learned something else.

I have found that when in this state, there are many switch's that are not really in the On & running state. In your original case, just spooling and no start you might confirm APU bleed air & start switch in start, not normal.

Thanks. Yes there is a lot to do, I'll check your suggestions.