Help required adding VRP's

Miggers

I mostly fly low level between 2 and 5 thousand and would like to add my home,a local landmark and my nearest waypoint

into Fs2004.

I have the lat. and long.(from Google Maps) of the points I'd like to add,but haven't a clue about XML code that I believe

I need so I can add then in.

I have the Microsoft SDK and roughly understand how to use it to make a BGL file to add into World scenery and activate

the VRP/waypoint.

If someone could create the XML file for me to use I'd be most grateful.

I'm downloading the SDK now and I'll see if I can figure this out. It sounds like just a GPS reference point with an object. The reference point will be easy, adding the object won't. I don't know anything about GMAX and what have you for model creation.

I have tried to decompile some VRPs from what was here in the library to XML but that failed saying the BGL file wasn't made using BGLComp. Maybe these authors used something else... The tool I use is called Bgl2Xml 160.

This is what I have,the names of what I'd like to add plus latitude and longitude .

HOMES

Lat. 53.09124071648439

Long.-2.2258526086831636

MOWCO

Lat.53.114790322568304

Long -2.2129726409299004

LISTO

Lat.53.14333

Long.-2.19917

HOMES is my house,MOWCO is a local landmark and LISTO is the nearest VRP to my house,just north east of the town of Congleton.

The lat/long of LISTO is from here:http://www.aeroresource.co.uk/resources/uk-waypoints-map/

the ones for my home(HOMES)and Mow Cop(MOWCO) are from Google earth.

As I say,I haven't a clue with XML. I have Microsoft SDK.

Edited by Miggers