New Where did you fly today

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Flew the Pilatus PC-6 VFR around Boston (KBOS) harbor. Water landing worked out pretty well. Nice plane!

FS2020 v1.21.13.0

nVidia driver 496.49

GeForce RT2070 Super

GeForce Photo Mode

Pilatus-PC6-e.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Northern Michigan. Vanderbilt, Michigan is best known for the record low temperature of 51 degrees below zero, set back in 1934.

Vanderbilt.jpg

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

A320 Service..

EGLL - LFPG

LFPG - EDDF

EDDF - EHAM

EHAM- EGLL

EGLL - EGPF

In for the night and crew rest. 1 Leg tomorrow to BIKF Heading back to the good ole USA. Gotta break it up into shorter legs. No off days until next weekend.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

• 2 weeks later...
A flight into the Northeast Georgia Mountains. This is the home of fine apple orchards and a great restaurant in the community of Dillard, one of those places that seats more people than the entire population of the town.

NGeorg1.jpg

NGeorg2.jpg

NGeorg3.jpg

NGeorg4.jpg

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Today, Dec 14, the moon is at 80% Waxing Gibbous in the constellation Taurus.

Moon screen shot taken between KHIE Mount Washington Regional, NH and KIZG Eastern Slope Fryeburg, Maine. TBM 930

Click on image to enlarge.

Ron

FS2020 v1.21.13.0

nVidia driver 496.49

GeForce RT2070 Super

GeForce Photo Mode

Waxing-Gibbous-Moon-at-80-percent.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Thanks Bob.

One can get creative with FS2020 cameras. As proven by yourself and others over on MSFS screen Shot Forum. I'll be looking for the full moon in coming days.

Ron

I kept calling it the "X-crafters"; senior moment.

YouTube thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Aptosflier
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Where did I fly today? A couple of days ago I took a scenic flight from Las Vegas Henderson Executive to Fresno, circumventing the military and parks areas. Not a very demanding flight in the Beechcraft Baron but what scenery! Desert, Death Valley, mountains and then flat farmland - with an easy landing at Fresno. All in one flight this really showed off the MSFS scenery in a part of the world unfamiliar to most of us in the UK, but all the more impressive for that. This was a whole new way of touring.

Here is my flight route KHND KITEE JAMIA ZIGLR OYODA JFFAR JOHKR BIKKR CAGEE KENNO CABAB NAHNT SIPZY KFCH

Nothing very technical – but an afternoon well-spent in the Baron. A real fun flight.

Robert

Just a circuit and bump at my local airfield to test the latest update to mrtommymxr's DA40-NGX mod, when I saw something I've never seen before in any flight sim:

Sunray.jpg

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Full disclosure: I flew this route yesterday (Dec. 23), not today. I spent much of today editing a video of this flight, linked
. I flew in live weather, but not in real time. (After all, you gents across the pond can't expect us folks in California to get up in the middle of the night to fly in the UK in local daylight hours.) This trip was notable for dramatic skies and some confusion between the G1000 NXi map screen and me that led to a missed approach at Newcastle and a learning-experience go-around, said fun beginning around 18 minutes into the video. Edited by Aptosflier
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I got a new monitor for Christmas, so I had three flights today, trying to get the settings adjusted. I went from 1920x1200 to 1440p. First flight was from Dayton, Ohio to Davenport, Iowa. Second flight was from Memphis, TN to Minneapolis, MN. Third flight was from Alexandria, MN to Webster, SD.

BTW, you can see, American Airlines tried to ram my 747.

Testit1.jpg

Testit2.jpg

Testit3.jpg

Testit4.jpg

Testit5.jpg

Edited by plainsman