New Where did you fly today

Currently over southern Spain between Mallorca and Faro, Portugal:

EMB110.jpg

It's the NextGen Embraer 110 Bandeirante in (fictional) Air Nostrum livery.

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Delta Airlines flight 1634 KLAS-KSLC, with continuing service to KSFO. A320 FBW. Landing in SLC, visibility was poor due to snowy winter storms...accurate, according to my weaher app...
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Something that I expect many have already done, I started on various flights to see the seven wonders of the modern world. (With a little help of add-on scenery). So far I have flown the Pyramids of Egypt, Chichen Itsa in Mexico, and a section of the Great wall of China.

Next up.....Petra, Jordan.

Cheers

Stinger

Flew around Tokyo last night :) (don't remember the airport names, but I flew across a bay and landed on a HUGE airport right past the water, enjoyable flight :D
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

• 2 weeks later...