Compatibility

Bluebadger77

Hello all. I am assisting with building a flight simulator for the RAF Air Cadets. We are attempting to setup a sim to replicate the Grob Tutor aircraft, which is what we train on and fly. I would like to mix and match flight input controls for P3D. I am thinking if using the Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas with an extension pole, the Thrustmaster Airbus Throttle 2 lever design and the basic Thrustmaster rudder pedals. Can I use these three inputs together on P3D and or MS Flight Sim 2020?

Do I face any compatibility issues mixing the controls? Also thinking of incorporating an Oculus VR set for total immersion later on .

Please give me your thoughts and expertise.

Best regards,

CI Jeff Harrison

136 Squadron ATC

That sounds like a very interesting project. Sadly, as I've not attempted anything like that, I have no advice to offer.

Please do updates as you move along. I hope and feel many of us will get valuable information from your work!!

Good Luck!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Sorry - I did not think (not unusual!) - but I do use a mix of a Saitek X55 PRO Throttle and a Thrustmaster T 16000M Flightstick without problems in ALL my flightsims including FSX, P3D, XP11 and MSFS 2020. This does not answer your question, but I would expect you would not have any problems.